I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin' to tell y'all a little about myself! I've already spent loads of time reading about my bloggy friends!
We are supposed to share a few things about ourselves that you may not already know.
1.) I'm married to a super duper patient and hilarious husband. Dave and I have been married for two years!
2. It takes a special kind of person to be married to a teacher. My husband totally "gets" my addiction to office supplies and gets a kick out of me getting giddy over erasable gel pens and a giant pack of Post-Its.
3. We have a kitty named Rowdy. She is a rescue cat and she is high maintenance. We don't have any kids yet so she is our spoiled rotten baby. Can you tell she has a hard life?
4. I have taught 3rd and 4th grade, but first grade is where I'm meant to be. This will be my fifth year teaching first grade!
5. I love TV. LOVE TV. After spending all day with children I want to hear grown-ups talk. Especially if they are super fine vampires like Eric on True Blood. Vampire Diaries is my favorite show and no matter what my husband tells you he really likes it too. We also like The Big Bang Theory and reruns of Scrubs. Both of those shows make us laugh out loud.
6. I loathe spiders. They are all out to get me. Seriously.
7. Seattle is my happy place! At some point we will move to Seattle permanently. We just got back from our two week vacation in Seattle. I miss the smell of the trees and I miss being on the water. My husband has a sailboat and we get out on the water whenever we have good weather while we are in Seattle.
8. I have started running. I'm not especially good at it, but I'm working on it. I saw a shirt that said "Run like there is bacon at the finish line" and I think I may need it....And some bacon.
9. I love big purses- they hold everything I need and then a little bit more.
10. A few random facts: I never ever leave the house without mascara, I love to buy jeans, if I'm not wearing earrings then I feel naked, and every Monday I buy a hazelnut latte on my way to school just to get the week started off on the right foot!
I can't wait to keep reading what all you bloggers have written about yourselves!