Cheryl at Crayons and Curls has tagged me! I love tag!
Here are the rules:
1) Post the rules
2) Post 12 fun facts about yourself
3) Answer the 12 questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 12 questions for those who you tag.
4) Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
12 Facts About Me:
1. I met my husband in the Phoenix airport and neither of us was living in Arizona.
2. I have the cutest niece ever and she just learned to say my name! She learned my name before ANYone else's. That's probably because I'm awesome.
3. I love the Academy Awards and then I REALLY love buying In Style magazine for March. All those gorgeous dresses!
4. I'm pretty sure I will never own enough boots.
5. I'll see any movie with Mark Whalberg or George Clooney. Seriously. Marky Mark 4 EVA. (Fear anyone?)
6. Thursday nights are my favorite- I make something delicious for dinner and share a bottle of wine with my husband and we watch CW shows. Isn't he awesome? To be honest there's a little eye candy for us both and we finish the night by watching The Big Bang Theory. So hilarious.
7. I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode of Friends and Scrubs at least fifty times. "Steak Nii-ight!"
8. I hate the smell of tater tots. The smell makes me gag. I think I over did it with the tots when I was in elementary school.
9. I will never understand what Tilda Swinton wears to award shows....ever. Or why she doesn't ever seem to have any make up on or have eyebrows! What is up with that?!
10. I never leave the house without at least eye liner, mascara, and lip gloss. Ever.
11. My New Year resolution was to get my slacker butt in shape! The diet and exercise plan start after I get back from Seattle. I figured I'm going all out and eating at great restaurants while I'm there why get started on a plan before then....
12. I wish I was as funny as Melissa McCarthy!
1. What is your favorite color? Why- pink of course! I love how cheery it is! I even have pink Uggs.
2. What is another job you have done besides teaching? I was a barista at Starbucks while I was in college. Awesome job! And it fed my coffee addiction...which can be expensive.
3. Are you married and do you have children? I am married. I've been married since July. No kids yet, but we're certainly talking about it!
4. What is your favorite place to visit? Seattle! I love Seattle. We have a home there and hope to move back permanently in the next couple of years. I love cold rainy weather, wearing long sleeves, being close to the water and the mountains, I could go on forever! (Anyone out there living in Seattle?) We are actually going up there this coming weekend and I'm taking a few personal days!
5. What is your favorite website? Does blogger.com count? I swear I stalk all the live long day! But if it doesn't count then probably revolveclothing.com I loooove shopping there!
6. Would you rather have an iPhone or a Blackberry? In this house my husband has a Blackberry. I cannot figure that thing out. I have an iPhone and I can't live without it. Everything about it is so easy to use!
7. What do you eat for lunch when you are at school? I try to never ever eat from the cafeteria. Sometimes I bring Lean Cuisines, but lately I've been on a soup kick. If you're in Texas check out the Cookwell soups at your grocery store. They are delicious!
8. What's your favorite present you ever received? The first gift my husband gave me when we were dating. I has a little something personal engraved on it and I wear it all the time. I did get a mug from a student this Christmas that she painted and it has become my favorite weekend mug.
9. What item do you wish your classroom had? It's a toss up between a Mimio Board or walls I could staple in. Ha!
10. What is your favorite movie of all time? Pride and Prejudice! The latest version with Keira Knightly. I read the book at least once every year. It's so romantic!
11. Would you rather sit on the beach or go to the mountains? Mountains!
12. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas!
12 Questions from Me: (Anyone please feel free to answer them! I love getting to know everyone)
1. Are you married and do you have kids?
2. What is your favorite children's book or series?
3. If you didn't live in your current city where would you like to live?
4. Do you have any fun vacations planned?
5. If you won a million dollars in the lottery today where would you shop first?
6. What was the last movie you saw?
7. What theme do you have in your classroom?
8. At the end of a long day what do you do to unwind?
9. What meal do you crave the most during a tough week?
10. What was your New Year resolution?
11. What's on your classroom wish list?
12. What candy would you like to secretly stash in your desk drawer?
I'm tagging these fellow bloggers:
1. Caitlin at Kindergarten Smiles
2. Crystal at Kreative in Kinder
3. Jennifer at First Grade Dream
4. Erika at The Honey Bunch
5. Linda at Down the Learning Road
6. Amanda at Learn Laugh Grow
7. Melissa at Life's a Teach
8. Julia at Loving and Learning in Pre-K
9. Erin at Creating and Teaching
10. Ms. Thomas at The First Grade Jungle
11. Kerri at Ms. Kerri and Her Crazy Kindergarten
12. Ms. M at Ms. M's Blog