So it's only Tuesday and my week is already hectic, but made so wonderful by two fellow bloggers!
Miss Bowers at First Grade Jabber AND Mrs. Magee from First Grade Brain have awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award! Thanks y'all!
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1) thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post
2) share 7 things about yourself
3) pass this award along to 15 other blogs!
SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME:
1) I am a newlywed- we just got married in July!
2) First grade is where I was meant to be
3) I have THE MOST AMAZING TEAM!
4) I belong in the Northwest! I love cold, rainy weather and coffee shops with fireplaces. I love long sleeve tees.....and yet I live in Texas where we've had more days over 100 degrees this summer than EVER before. (70+ people. Seriously?!)
5) I work in a small town.....there were roosters wandering around my car at the gas station.
6) I could watch "My Cousin Vinny" every single day and still laugh hysterically.
7) I admit it- when I watch "New Moon" I pause when Jacob takes his shirt off!
15 BLOGS you should check out! (Last time I tried to list a bunch of buttons I ran into some trouble, so I'll just link them this time!) I love all of these authors! Even though we've never met in person I feel like we are all on one big team! Through blogging I've found so many wonderful and talented people. There are so many new blogs that I have come across and I love y'all too! I'm spending every weekend stalking ALL of your blogs in between watching football. Have a great week!
Teaching Blog Addict - I'm an author on this site! This is a great resource for EVERY teacher and parent.
Me and My First Grade Gang - I just became an author and I'm loving sharing with other first grade teachers!
Teaching with TLC - Tamara started Teaching Blog Addicts! Selfless and sweet!
The Schroeder Page - started My Gang!
Mrs. McCumbee's Class - started My Gang!
Funky First Grade Fun - Kim- so amazing!
The First Grade Jungle - Ms. T- sweet and clever ideas!
Marvelous Multiagers - Can't imagine juggling two grades at once!
Little Miss Hypothesis - Love her, love her, love her! I'm so trying to like or almost love teaching science!
Faithful in First - Janine is wonderful! And she is hosting a book study of Ron Clark's new book "The End of Molasses Classes"
Swamp Frog First Graders - Such genius ideas!
Ladybug Teacher Files - AMAZING ideas for how to organize everything especially if you teach more than one grade level! Plus she is wicked good at technology stuff! Yeah, that's right. I just found my inner-Boston.
First Grade Factory- wonderful ideas here too!
MIss Kindergarten - I heart you!
Queen of the First Grade Jungle - I so wish Katie and I lived in the same city!