I saw a few blogs with the buttons rolling along and I loved it! Such a space saver and easy way to de-clutter my sidebar.
<center><div class="textwidget"><marquee direction="up" width="200" onmouseover="this.stop()" scrollamount="5" onmouseout="this.start()" height="400" align="center">enter your html text for all your blog buttons here
</marquee></div>(finish with this last line of text after your last blog button code)
1) Go to Design on your dashboard.
2) Add HTML gadget
3) Enter "Blog Roll" as your title (Or whatever you choose)
4) Paste the code listed above then save.
5) Now open your gadget where you have pasted the codes for all of the blog buttons you have on your sidebar. Copy all of the codes. Close this box. **Don't delete it until you are sure everything works!
6) Re-open your Blog Roll gadget and paste your blog button codes. *I put one line of space between where the code is and where I pasted all of my blog button codes.
7) Preview to make sure it works.
8) If it works hit Save, then delete the gadget with all of your blog buttons.
*I did change the code where it says direction="up" to "left" and buttons moved left, but only my first two buttons. Not sure why.