I've posted about it already, but I'm already thinking about what I want to change for next year. Tiffani at Time 4 Kindergarten is hosting a linky party! She wants us to share what we are doing NOW to prepare for next year.
1. We have copy counts and I've been so good this year! I haven't run out of copies yet! Our copy count starts over the 1st of every month so last Friday I made copies for the first nine math chapters and my first day of school packet! Sweet satisfaction! I feel so good planning ahead.
2. Speaking of copy counts- I've created several things for my TPT store that I've copied already. Also, I've bought and downloaded so many amazing center things that I'm trying to copy all of that too.
3. I've planned out how I want to set up my room. Of course it's completely different than what I have now.
4. I've made a To Do List for the summer. #1- create math journal prompts that match up with our nine week plans. #2- create or find read the room center activities for each reading lesson. (I might be biting off more than I can chew)
5. This is going to sound silly, but I'm a little (ok, A LOT, OCD)when it comes to how my posters, bulletin boards, center signs, ect. look. I want to redo all of my signs with my Lettering Delights fonts and clip art and my Thistlegirl clip art.
6. We've already been told that we will have fewer days to get our rooms ready. I believe the exact words were "Your rooms really won't be ready. Just prepare now to have only the basics out." Ok, as mentioned in #5 I really can't have that. I WILL find a way to have my room looking more than just basic.
Please join this linky party! I want to know what everyone else is doing! I know we say it all the time, but WORK SMARTER NOT HARDER!