Abby over at The Inspired Apple is doing a Linky Party! You know I just love those! Join in the fun!
You Know You're a Teacher When...
1. You can tell that the weather is going to change or it's a full moon based on how naughty your ENTIRE class was one day.
2. You seriously consider taking a personal day when you see it's going to be a full moon.
3. You realize at 3:30 that you've had to pee for five hours.
4. You get called "Mom" just as often as you get called Ms. ______
5. When you hear kids mimic your teacher sayings- "Problem Solve!" "Line Order!" and my fave, "Seriously!" or "Seriously?"
6. The walls around your desk are covered in love notes from your kiddos.
7. You stop kids you don't know at a restaurant from running all over the place because, "this is not a playground."
8. You save trash because you just know you can use it somehow! (egg cartons, bottle tops, etc.)
9. You reenact stuff that your kids have done for your spouse....and he just doesn't get how funny it was!
10. You know you'll just never be able to name your children....